And look at the hot mama here. I think this was taken when she was about 40, give or take. HOT! And of coarse, below, Boss loves "dad"....that's what he calls most everyone, but he screams it when he sees her.
So ma was kind enough to let me do an interview with her today. I know, it's just one of the fwds that everyone gets, but I learned SO many cool new things about ma with it....
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
2. Diamond or pearls? (laughing...LONG pause, lots of uuuuhhhs) Probably diamonds, I like pearls, I like diamonds with pearls.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? What Happens in Vegas
4. What is your favorite TV show? Paula Deen
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cheerios with half a banana and handful of blueberries and some strawberries and fat free half and half
6. What part of your daily routine do you despise doing? I don' tknow that I despise any of the "daily", but I really hate cleaning out the refridgerator...weekly.
7. What food do you dislike? I don' tlike liver.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I haven't listened to a CD in, uh, I do'nt know, when I did listen, I like George Straight, and I really like that Josh Turner. If I bought one, I'd buy his...he's got a really "deep" voice.
9. What kind of car do you drive? CHevy Trailblazer
10. Favorite sandwich? Hmm, Uuhhh, I like most anything with, that has avacado on it, like turkey and cheese with avacado and sprouts, something like that, I don't know, I'm not a conesoiur
12. Favorite item of clothing? I hate all my clothes, cause I don' tlike my body.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Oh gosh, uhh, awww, I have a lotta places I'd liek to go, I'd really like to go to, like Italy and France and places like that, I'd like to really really really go to Denmark and Scotland for family history, for fun, I'd like to go to the Bahamas or somewher elike that.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? (laughing), (more laughing), If I could afford it, what are those that Claudette had that was uh, CHICOS!
15. Where would you retire to? I'd bettered say Taylor hadn't I?
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I guess my last one. It was pretty good. I enjoyed being with my brothers and uh, i woudl ahv eloved to have had all of my girls there, but that was pretty cool. Dad did a really good job on that.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball
18. Biggest Accomplishments in the past 5 years? I don't think I've had any.
19. What is your biggest goal this year? To get my present house cleaned out to move into the new one.
20. When is your birthday? Feb. 23rd
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? .Probably a morning
23. Pets? No
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I don't know, maybe the news that all my girls calle dme for mother's day, and I even got a grandmother's day card from dani and brennon that said they love me!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Well it's gunna sound funny, I wanted to be a model. I did a lot of modeling when I was younger. I modeled at the nicest dress shops in Pinetop. Stores did Easter stuff, and asked young girls to model, and I was always asked. I was going to go to modeling school in Yuma, and done my cosmotology school, but I got married. IT was back when I had a shape...A long time ago.
26. How are you today? How am I today? I feel great! I'm alive!
27. What is your favorite candy? Hershey's with Almonds
28. What is your favorite flower? Rose
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 21st, I want it to get over with and get done with this young adults activity, but I really love the 4th of July. The 4th of July and christmas are my two favorite dates.
30. What is your full name? Sharlene Adams Hatch
31. What are you listening to right now? My favorite daughter typing the answers as I tell her them.
32. What did you eat last Night? Dad cooked us steak and baked potatoes, salad, coconut cream pie and peas.
33. Do you wish on Shooting stars? (snicker) I used to, I don' tthink I do anymore, I haven't noticed one for a long time.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I guess I'd probably say either purple or red.
35. What's the most exciting thing you've done all year? Wow, I don't know, we're not very far into the year. I mean I love going ot the temple and working in the laundry, as far as going anywhere and doing anything, I haven't done that much yet.
36. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Eddie Miller and old friend from Pine
37. Favorite soft drink? Coke
38. Favorite restaurant? Mollie Butlers
39. Hair color? Grey underneath, but a cool blonde with light brown streaks...fresh and hip.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a baby um, whatta ya call those things, uhhh, they ahve keys on em, oh, an acordian, and I got it for Christmas one year and I loved it, I was soo sad when it got broken.
41. Summer or winter? Summer
42. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. What's your favorite holiday? Christmas
45. What do you wish you could do that you aren't good at? Playing Piano
46. The last time you cried? Yesterday
47. What is under your bed? (laughing) wood
48. What did you do last night? Watched a movie....I watched uh, how to lose a man in 10 days.
49. What are you afraid of? The dark
50. Salty or Sweet Snacks? Salty
51. How many keys on your key ring?
52. How many years at your current job? 48
53. Favorite day of the week? I like Fridays and Saturdays
54. How many towns/ suburbs have you lived in? 3
55. Do you make friends easily? Pretty easily
56. What's your favorite thing about your spouse? (snickering) that he puts up with me.
57. What's your favorite pasttime right now: Playing with my grandkids, what else.
Love you ma! You're the best!!!!