Saturday, March 10, 2012

Vivvy!!!!

So last Thursday I freaked out in the morning. I lost my mucus plug, which I always do, but not only was I so not ready for it yet, but there was also a lot of blood, which I've never had.  So I freaked, got on Facebook and luckily my birthing friend January was on and told me that it was normal to bleed with it.  So I calmed down.
Then that night we went on a date and I was contracting the whole time.  I came  home, we went to bed, and I kept contracting, so I went in to go pee and TONS of blood, so I freaked, we called my sister Vonda to come stay with the kids and we headed over to the hospital...contraacting the whole way, getting stronger and stronger and closer and closer.

We sat in triage for an hour or so, contractions were now killing and I was ready for the epidural.  They moved me to delivery room and had me contract it out for another couple of hours, then alas, some old guy with an earring came, shoved the needle in my back and then I watched every infomercial EVER for about 5 hours.  Around 5:30, I couldn't take the pressure any longer. I had been at a 10 for a good half hour, but the doctor...not MY doctor....wasn't there yet.  Finally he came, he broke my water (didn't have to use the pick thingy because amy bag of waters was already bulging) and she slid right out.  Tiny Tiny Tiny Vivvy slid right out!  She's amazing.  Seriously perfect!~




3 comments:

Burgess said...

Oh my gosh -- the last pic -- I die.....

Tamee said...

She's perfect! I want to be there so bad. I love these first few weeks, they don't stay that way long. Look at my big fat baby boy.

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

Congrats. She's a cutie. Looks like kamryn to me. Glad everything went well!!!