Saturday, February 11, 2012

My kamryn.....

Today the boys are up north...it's just Kam, Pearcen and me.   We started out with some yard sells, then off to Rylee's baptism, and her brother's blessing, then over to Cafe Rio, down to Ikea, over to the Chandler Mall, Target, and then Paradise on our way home.  It's been a great day, but we were both excited to get home, get changed and relax.  I decided I'd ask kam a few questions to see how things are for her right now..



Favorite Food:  Your food, all of it! (Ahh, I love her)
Favorite Sport to play: Basketball
The best show on T.V.:  Too cute (about baby animals on animal planet)
The coolest person on earth is:  Jaden (who counts as Justin Beiber), you (mom) My favorite thing to learn about is: art
The thing I do most awesomely is: be awesome to my brothers.
If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to: Russia, cause I wanna learn their language.
My favorite color is: violet
When I grow up, I'm going o be a: veterinarian
My favorite  song right now is:  Eenie meenie  by Justin Beiber
The book I love to read right now is: The scriptures
Three words that describe me are: cool,  nice and sometimes grouchy.
When I was little, I used to:  be chubby and my mom used to pinch my cheeks.
My favorite season of the year is: fall
The absolute best thing about camping is: making smores
The snack I like best is: yogurt
One food that I really DON"T like is:  some kinds of salads.
My best friend is:  Airami and Faely
If I had one wish it would be: to be back in JOseph City
My best memory is:  when we used to live in TExas because of the memory books with all the pictures.

1 comment:

(Bloomfield Family) said...

I love when you do these sweet interviews with your kids. You inspire me!