So you maybe remember Kendi Everyday blog that I said I love in a previous post. She's an adorable girl, in her 20's that is my fashioni idol. She dresses soo cute. She also does a photoshoot everyday...with her husband taking the pictures. And she looks very natural and adorable and beautiful in all of them.
Part of the story #2:
I have a fabulous friend Mel....her and I dress each other. Yes, we dress each other. She lives in Texas, but whenever one of us wants to buy an article of clothing, we send the other one a link to the site and say, "whattya think?" and we honestly vaule each other's opionions because we stink at dressing ourselves. So over the last few weeks I've been getting some new peices for my wardrobe as approved by Mel. Today I had to show her the ones that I impulsivly bought at Target on Saturday to see what she thinks needs to go back and what can stay part of my life.
you mesh the 2 parts of the story, and this is what you get...
How does Kendi do it?!
(oh, I do have to give kudos to my awesome hairstylest, Delores for coloring, cutting and styling my hair today...she's awesome)
"whoops, my shoes don't match" but look at that adorable cleaner boy!
my fake laughter sucks! Whatever....WHATEVER KENDI!!!!!
if I have 10 extra minutes here are a list of things I will do with it:
1. Order this DRESS for my girl's trip. I need it....but I hafta wait til I can use my 35% off and NOT pay shipping.
2. Put my amazon order in...the cart is always full, just needs to be ordered.
3. Lay down on my bed and play a premier training video...gotta be the best premier jewelr in northern Az...wait, I'm the only one. haha.
4. Eat something from my secret stash...feel guilt then shove an apple down, yup, all in 10 minutes.
5. Change poop...yes, by choice...I can't stand the smell walking around me all day.
6. tricept dips or planks
7. Facebook chat Mel or skype if I'm feeling crazy
8. look for kid's crafts in Family Fun magazine or look for home ideas in better homes and gardens...or you know what, go through any of my 20 magazines that I'm subscribed to. this happens often...especially if the extra 10 minutes is after the kids go to bed.
9. update my netflix queue.
10. Bury the phones so I dont' hear them ring.
11. lock the kids outside and eat a bowl of cereal.