Tuesday, March 29, 2011

As per request....

Alright sister, here you have it...mmy little boy Kamryn.  He looks just like her...but a boy. I love it.  I need to get a picture of his pigeon toes before Jase fixes it. It's hilarious.  I just snapped these this morning as he wsa playing.  He's a big car boy. He loves em.  But he loves nothing more than going to his room, finding a blanket bringing it to me and having me wrap it around him and holding him. I LOVE it.

 This one had to be extra big because he's soo soo handsome...notice the pacifier dirty ring in most of the pics...it's bad on the right side. (his right)




3 comments:

Elissa said...

haha he is darling, and DOES look just like a boy Kamryn. he is getting so big.

Tamee said...

No he doesn't look like Kam. How did all your boys get blonde hair. I procreated with a blonde and I don't have blondes? Hey, he has blue eyes too. About time you get a blue eyed baby. We need to get pictures of the Alina and him this summer.

I'm jealous of your cute skinny body in the pictures above. I'd buy new clothes if I looked that good. Have fun on your girls weekend. Wish I was there. Think of me home nursing on the sofa, and then remind yourself not to get pregnant again.

Kristal said...

haha, I will think of you...and I'll be there soon enough. Yea, he does look like kam....he pulls faces that look jus tlike her baby pictures. and this kid is half and half...he's dark in back...light up front. Jase was blonde til he was 12...jaden's gets a bit darker every year. Don't know if Boss will though, boss has the light eyebrows too, Jaden's are dark. and YES, our babies need pictures together!!!!