Sunday, May 3, 2009

did and to do.

So, yesterday was great. I was dead tired from the no sleep on the trampoline all night, but Jase took me on a day date to Flag. We hit home depot to get the finishing accesories for the chicken coop (I will post a pic soon, it's adorable), Old Navy (Kam needed bottoms, Boston needed tops and a cute blue top I've needed for a while was on sale) then we went and saw that stupid Matthew McConehey (sp) movie...ug! Then we went to target, then by Bashas too pick up about 5 more watermelon (we're addicts) then to Beaver Street Brewery for some fondue. I LOVE FONDUE. I'm sure you all knew that. Then we got back just in time for Jase to go to a stake meeting, and for me to put in Bedtime Stories and fall asleep for the kids to reawake me every 15 minutes.
To do this week:
Get Kam into Deloris for a hair fix job
Get the other 2 enrichment leaders together for a meeeting to figure out Christmas in July before any more fights break out
Take pictures of Tia's wedding
Send a late birthday gift to my BFF in Texas (sorry Mel, I'm a day late and a dollar short with EVERYTHING lately!)
Stop eatting at 6pm every night!
Keep doing 2-3 videos a day
Take Boston to his 2 different speech appointments
Clear out closet of all non maternity size S's and 8's...ug!
Order more Modbe tank tops (love em for preg workout gear)
Get Deseret, Victoria's Secret (just yoga pants and sports bra ladies, don't think I'm a kinky pregnant lady, and Mary Kay stuff in
Ship Mary Kay stuff to people that don't live here
Set up people to watch my kids the second weekend in June (any takers?)

Now let's see how many of these things I actually get done. And yes, I know I haven't posted a picture of myself in a month or 2 or 3, but My goal is to do one every 5 weeks, just to show how big I am so I won't get this big next go round. So at week 20, I'll post...that's just a week and a half away. UG! It's not going to be pretty.

3 comments:

Allred's said...

Can't wait to see your cuteness. And the chicken coop is looking good!

Staci said...

That was so fun to read! You sure are busy too! Have fun!

Kathy said...

So, is that Tia Miller getting married? Also my vacuum of choice is Electrolux, just because I like canisters. I'm not sure if they are as good as they used to be though, because the company was sold.