Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Someone that loves me!


I've decided to try at least once a month to write about someone that loves me and how comes they're fantastic and needed so much in my life.  I've decided to start with my sister in law (inlaw) Elissa since coming home from the last couple of trips have been a lot less stressful because of her.  Usually when we go on trips, I come home and cry for a week as I have to clean up messes that the kids have made, catch up on their laundry, unpack for Jase and I and do our laundry.  But Lissy has watched the kids the last couple of trips and I come home to a sparkling house and seriously lovely perfectly folded stacks of laundry.  I HATE laundry! I hate it, and I feel like it's all consuming anymore, so to come home and just have my load and Kam's load was the best thing that could have happened to me!  Justy and Lissy got to live with us for a few months a few years ago, and I know a lot of people dont' like when family moves in, but I was SO SO sad when they moved out!!!! I know they were happy to move out since we only had a very girly room to offer, but I LOVED having Lissy there with me. I'm so glad Justy married LIssy and not some crazy freak, or boring nerd.  She's one of my very best friends and one of the best aunts ever for the kids. We all LOVE aunt Lissy.

No comments: