Monday, January 21, 2013

I love Sundays

I love Sundays since none of us have anywhere we HAVE to be after church, and we have to be together.  I love when we go on picnics or walks, or hikes, or anywhere actually.  This week we loaded up a picnic and walked/rode bikes to Rockwell park.  Bibian loved using a fork to stab things....
 Boston went straight over to a group of kids with about 8 adults that were playing kickball and got in line w/o knowing a soul and played a full game of kick ball with them.  Jaden wanted to, but wasn't as brave....
 Kam loved the dog that was at the park.  It was honestly the largest dog I've ever seen.  Stupid Foxxie thought it'd be cool to pick a fight.  Luckily the owners dog held it back.
 Mmmm, delicous sandwiches..... (sorry J)



 Kam loves picking fights with Jase.  Look at poor Vivvy just sitting back taking mental notes for the future....
 This is how I carried Bib to and from the park.  I loved it!  I just love holding her!!! She's soooosweet!
 When the older kids were all out playing, Jase and I were sitting on the blanket admiring Vivians perfect little baby posture.  It's so cute, I want to eat her up!

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Sundays are usually my hardest days, 10:00 church has definately made it better but thanks for the reminder to enjoy these days more! Great pictures.

Alona said...

Love this post. Your kiddos look so grown up!