Monday, September 12, 2011

Gotta get get...

I don't know if it's the fact that we went down and actually looked at houses, or the fact that I get EXTREME frustration EVERYDAY about something that is packed that I need desperately...i.e., a can opener....the attachments to my hand mixer.....popcorn....maternity clothes....salt....cinnamon...etc...  but I'm excited to move.  Sad that it's to heat since the weather here is AMAZING, and heat depresses me more than anything in life...well, it's up there with fat.   We've narrowed it down to 2 houses, one smaller one in power ranch, and a big awesome one that's NOT in power ranch....we want power ranch.  It's just a year, I think we can handle smaller.  And it's not SMALLER..it's only a few sq ft smaller than the house we've been in for the last 2 years.
but I'm tired.  Still so tired.
today's to do list:

  • make invites for next week's jewelry party
  • box up mary kay orders and ship
  • figure out an awesome dinner for Jase's birthday tonight (his birthday is tomorrow bu the'll be babysitting for my enrichment night.
  • vacuum
  • find someone to take my younger 2 today
  • take jaden to flag with me to get my stitches out
  • laundry, laundry laundry
  • order 2 pies for J's birthday (it's what he wants...blah)
  • don't beat whiney 2 year old
  • go talk to school about recent letters saying my kids all get free lunches and breakfasts...WHAT?!  I hope it's true!
  • don't fall asleep in the middle of the day.



Wish me luck!

No comments: