Friday, November 19, 2010

My sidekick...

Lately Boston has been SO helpful, and such a good worker. He gets up, does his room, then comes and asks what his job is that day, gets it done, eats breakfast, gets himself ready for school (his outfits are awesome, I'll be posting pictures soon), then plays til the bus comes. He's awesome On wedensday he put on 5 shirts and a pair of shorts and shoes. The next day, he took off one of the shirts and it was like he had a whole new outfit. Finally today, we took off the last 3 shirts and gave him a bath. But on Sunday this is the outfit he picked out. I wish I had a picture of the whole thing....
Ok, then today I got in all of my chocolate chips from our big annual bulk order from Sister Bushman, PLUS I have bags and bags and bags all over my pantry because they've been about .75 a bag with coupon sense, so I decided to stock up. So I decided to bottle a little over half of them with our food saver. Um, it only took two times of doing it and Boston did the WHOLE process by himself! NO LIE! I really have a little sweat shop here. He loved it. We even did a big bag of M&M's....that will not stay bottled long due to our Peanut Butter M&M addiction.

4 comments:

Elissa said...

time out. is that boston in the last pic? wheres his hair???? haha, hes adorable.

Biddle Family said...

This bottom pict of Boss looks JUST LIKE BRIG!!!
CRAP!
LOVE YOU!!
he's super cute!

Unknown said...

Love it short - wish we were gonna be squeezing on him next week :(

Who did these Mulders think they are taking you away from us on the Biggest Pumpkin Pie day of the Year?????

AudyCamp said...

CAn you guess which jar is my favorite? :)