Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm grateful...

So I know my gratefuls are far and few between, but today Im so grateful for music. So grateful for music. It's a surefire way for me to feel the spirit at church meetings. It's the best way to calm me down when I'm having a rough day with the kids. It's the best way to get my dancing and moving in the morning. I love music! Ok, so I have a lot of people say they read my blog...but obviously only one or two that comment, so i know you are reading this! So do this. Go to pandora, and create a station and type in david archeleta holiday. And any song that comes on there, close your eyes....in the middle of the day, when you're not tired, and listen. Weird, I know, but I love it! I don't have time to be doing it right now, but I love to! Love to! There's a song by Sarah McLaughlin (who I don't usually like) called Wintersong. I love it.
Anyway, oh, and Pearce and I were just dancing to O Holy Night by 90 Degrees (don't make fun) and I was singing and we were twirling in the living room, and HE STARTED SINGING! Not the words of coarse, but he was going "lalala, ooooh, lalalal ooh" it was the cutest thing ever. I busted up laughing, then he did, and I stopped dancing, and he started rocking side to side and singing again, so we had to dance again, then ou tta no where, he gave me a kiss AND A HUG! It was the sweetest moment I've had in a long time...thanks to...
MUSIC!!!!

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Ok I just listened to a christmas song by 98 degrees on our way to school & we totally were singing out loud. What a sweet moment you & Pearce had...Music is the best!!

Biddle Family said...

I LOVE music too.. & I LOVE YOU!
I'm going to go to pandora right now & listen to that music while I make breakfast & make my house more Christmas'y...
& by the way.. wintersong is the best!

Kristal said...

Ahh, you two are my idols....no seriously you are. Almost every day I think, "what would Audy do?" " or how would Skiddle discipline her children in this situation?". Love you guys...almost as much as i love music. haha