Sunday, September 5, 2010

Why is this happening to me?!!!

Why are my kids sooo huge?! I can't believe my 11 pounder has tripled in size already! He's soo fantastaic. He LOVES to make the baby bottles. If the baby is crying, he runs to the kitchen, and I have no idea how much water or formula he puts in it because he holds up 3 fingers and says 2 when we ask him how many scoops, but he gives it to Pearcen as quickly as he can and says, "ah, that makes baby happy". I do spoil this kids, for many reasons. He's just fantastic!This last week I've had him sleeping on Kam's bed for his naps while I paint the boys room, and it takes him a while to fall asleep because she has the book shelf in her room. one day he was on the floor covered in books. He's getting SO BIG! It drives me nuts that they have to grow up! NUTS!!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

you seriously have the cutest kids ever!!!

Tamee said...

Sounds like it's time for a new baby? Have you noticed a theme in my post? It' a hint.

kristal said...

yea, I've noticed a theme. I'll probably give into your requests in, um about a year. Right now I have an 11 month old that is my baby. so sad for you.

scooping it up said...

fab shot. love love love love it.