Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ONE?!

This has been the fastest year of my life. I honeslty feel like I just delivered this guy last month. he's been such an easy happy baby. And the kids have all adjusted so well to having him around. We never do much for the 1st birthday, but we always do a cake for them to dig into. The pictures are a little rough from all of the shadows coming in the windows, but trust me, he LOVED IT! He got a big swipe of it and put it on his leg, then took some off and offered it to everyone. he loves to share. He has loved everyone yelling happy birthday at him all day. he laughs everytime.

Disclaimer: I have asked Jase to throw that shirt away many times, he refuses to listen.

4 comments:

Kourtney Dawn said...

The cake turned out super cute!!!!! Also, Jason's shirt cracks me up!!!!

Tia said...

okay random question, do you get shape magazine? If so let me know im trying to get ahold of the september issue and the rut busting workout it talks about in there. Sorry im crazy but you know when you see something you want and you can't get your hands on it? Anyway here's my email.
Thanks!

Tia said...

palmer_tk@yahoo.com

Kristal said...

of coarse I do. I'll e mail you..and we're coming to Flag on Friday, I've gotcho back!