Thursday, July 23, 2009

THIRTY WEEKS!!!!

Ok, this has been the longest pregnancy ever...in the entire world! I'm not kidding. I've been pregnant all year...since the 2nd week of Jan! I'm going nuts!!!! Anyway, I told myself at the beginning that I'd post a picture every 5 weeks...so here it is, my 30 week pic. Only 2 more pics to go! yay! Um, and yea, I didn't do my hair or make up and I'm of coarse in my workout clothes because I weighed myself...which I am brave enough to put on here to reference for future pregnancies. So if you're a true friend, you'll skip past this next like that tells my weight, plus, come on, really, it's none of your business how huge I am. Plus I'd like to think I have a good 25lbs in each boob. I've gone from a C to a DD already..usually that doesn't happen til after the baby...ug! So here it is, at 30 weeks I weigh..skip it.....one hundred and ninety five pounds. Yup, thats only 5lbs away from what I wanted my final weight to be. At the end of Jaden's pregnancy I was 245, Kam's 255, and Boston's 235, so I was thinking I could pull off 200 since I started smaller this time, but nope! I'm workin my "weigh" up quick! alright, off to workout! I did start WW again this week (for the 4th time this pregnancy) but this is the longest I've stuck with it...day 4. I'm allowing myself 30points, it's great! I was at 19points this time last summer. haha!!!

7 comments:

Staci said...

You look soo HOT!!! Way to go Kristal!!!

Elissa said...

Whatever. you still look way good.

Dayna said...

Ummm how do you even have motivation to start WW?! I'm jealous! As soon as I'm done with dinner I'm already thinking about whats for dessert. Actually I lied. Its before I'm done with dinner!

Becky said...

Ok, I'm not far behind you on weight but I'm sure ALOT fatter than you! Sorry, I must not be a very good friend because I didn't skip it and no one else will either. I really don't think you look that big. You look great. I poke out at least that much. Maybe I'll get brave and post a pic. Probably not.

scooping it up said...

you're hot girl, promise. you don't have fat prego arms, and your butt is lovely. i wanna pinch it.

Mary said...

You look awesome, Kristal. We're almost to the end!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen 195 look so freaking sexy! You seriously look amazing Kristal!!!!!!!!!!!!