Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sessae 6 year old wahine.....

Ahhh, Saturday is over. The Christmas in July all went well, thank goodness. It was actually kinda fun. Then we got a little break midday to get ready for Kam's Luau. Mom and I made these cakes the day before. 2 beach balls and 2 coconuts, or in Vonda's words, brown boobs, or in Bill's words, hogans with Indians coming out. Then as we were setting up for it, it started to rain...blah! We had tiki torches, water slides, everything, but luckily it went away and Vonda and I tried out the picture prop to make sure it worked ok......
I bought this hat at the dollar store and made Jase wear it since I have to wear his son 24/7 for 10 months...he too must suffer. But he, himself, chose the face he's making...your bad, not mine.

This next picture might be a bit disturbing to some. I don't know why they both decided to make killer child faces, but they did, and if you knew the chaos that went on between these two in the previous week, it makes these faces scarier. I'll explain further down.

This picture, Kourtney and Zack are probably hating me for, but I love that they were both making funny faces for it...but even more, I LOVE that my belly is hidden behind Jase in this picture...haha!

And I think Beeba took this picture...just to show how cute Kam's 6 year old bum is in a tight 5 year old swimming suit. So cute!!!

Ahh, and the adored couple...my sister and her husband. Very sessae.
And notice her shell necklace. She went all out for the luau. Actually, we're super glad they stayed for it, and helped out. Thanks!!!!
And the lovely 6 year old herself! I love her cute little chubby cheeked guts!!!! She had a lot of fun all day. She wanted birthday cake for breakfast and I told her we'd have it for dinner, and sure enough, all she wanted of the luau food was a hawaiin sweet roll and some watermelon then she went crazy on the candy and ice cream. What would her father say?!

Ahh, and her BFF Tess...she's a good poser. I need to work with Kam a bit. Look at the leg, the tilted head, holding up the drink to cover trouble spots. Genius!


The Limbo contest. Kam really wanted a limbo contest. Obviously Boston did NOT win!

Ahh, these two. Seriously I wish I could record them every second they are together. They are hilarious. Wheather they are fighting or playing nice, they are hilarious! Our favorite was when tess stayed the night this week and we knew things would start to get a bit stormy so I had Jase take the camcorder in and video them playing,a n dsure enough, within a minute they started yelling at each other and Tess got mad (kam was being the meaner in this particular fight) and she marched around Jase and his camcorder and said, "I'm telling your mom". She came up, put her arm around me and told me how naughty Kam was being and the pain in her arm escalated as the conversation went on. I asked her, 'what should we do with Kam?"> She said, "Let's have Jason beat her up.....(and looking right at the camera and pointing to it), AND DELETE THAT!". It was awesome. Then later in the week, they started fighting and Kam got a good grip on Tess's hair...and honestly hair was coming out of her scalp for a good 10 minutes! Chunks! Yea, sorry Tess. We can't wait for you to come again though. Kam has already asked this morning if we could go see the cousins...we go through withdrawls everytime theyc ome and leave. But look how adorable they are!!!!
And the blowing out of the candles.

Sexy Boston in his boxers (he jumped in the pool before we could change his clothes, so we counted his boxers as swimshorts).

We all ate cake, cleaned up, went home and crashed and before Jase and I even got out of bed this morning, Kam and Jaden had every gift out of the boxes. They just put on a puppet show with their new theater and Kam tried on her new barbie outfit.....

It was a great 6th birthday!

5 comments:

dani said...

Looks freakin awesome!! I wish we coulda been there! Tess and Kam and two of a kind. I would like to just spy on them all day long.

Kourtney Dawn said...

Thanks for the awesome picture!!! UGH!!! At least you can't see my fat gut because of Kams head!!! I had so much fun at your party and Brigette did too, she keeps talking about going to the birthday party!!! Thanks for inviting us!!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! That is hillarious about Tess and Kam's fighting. They are so super cute! I can't believe she is 6 now, that is just crazy!

Harshes said...

nak...

this post cracks me up! great party! and anner has the same suit as kam. now i need to find a fiesty friend to keep up with anner like tess does with kam! love it!

Amy John said...

That looked like so much fun! Makes me even more mad that we couldn't come. Happy Bday kam!