Ok, I'm in a it of a slump, ok it's more like a huge hole to the core of the earth, so I've decided to do my 5 things again, I think it helps a bit.
1. Lindsay Brinn. I'm glad I can still do her 2nd trimester workout, but I do think this is my last week....then I need to switch to tri 3.
2. Melissa, Kourtney, Jessica, Amy, Lu, Tamee, and I guess that's it. Girls that have put up with my meaness/depression swings the past 2 months.
3. Free Summer lunches for ALL kids at the cafeteria across the street. I love only doing 2 meals a day!
4. My mom! I've been going nuts trying to finish projects with my stupid sewing machine, an dI have to call her up every other day to help me fix the stupid peice of crap...she fixes it and a day later, I've broken it again.
5. Our garden! It's producing! We're eatting awesome summer and zucinni squash off of it (everyday...we over planted...along with the rest of the town that likes to bring produce to the town doc). And the kids pop off the cherry tomatoes everyday and eat them. I love it!
Ok, this list bettered make me happy as I think about it today!