Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kristal's Pregnancy week 17

Here is another episode of my pregnancy. This week I'm suffering majorly from pregnant brain. I may as well be like this..... I forget everything, even if it's written on BOTH of my calendars, my hand, a paper by the computer and I set a reminder on Jase's phone...I'll still forget it unless reminded a couple of minutes before hand.
My goals for now...still getting into our house by October 1st. WE just had another local guy look at our plans, and it sounds like he will be able to work with our budget and give us what we want. Now we just need to get our stinking tax papers from our STINKING tax guy. Yup, STINKING! (this is really what our house will look like, except we'll have a red door, and a round spirally castle thing on the left front corner of the house)

What I crave...uh, I narrowed it down to food! It changes with each trip to the kitchen, usually healthy though, still don't want sweets, which makes me think this baby is alien because I craved sweets wiht the first 3 bad!
What I look like:


Haha, ok, not really, but I've been doing a few of her workouts each day and I love them. She has a belly pop but she still has muscle lines on the side, and I love that she's about a foot taller than her trainer. haha! Um, but seriously if I even looked that good in a 2 peice NOT pregnant, I'd be happy, YOU STINK GABRIELLE REECE!!!!


8 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the house! I want one so bad...maybe one of these days! And you go! You're awesome for working out while your pregnant, I totally planned on it but thats pretty much as far as I went with it!

Dayna said...

Can we move in with you guys?! I definitely dig the casa. And I'm with you on the cravings thing. I eat fruit like its nobody's business! Oh and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I think that counts as a fruit though. :)

Burgess said...

A house like that can be built in 5 months?!?! Holy crap! And I love it, too. Totally looks like you guys. Where is it going to be? Did you already buy land?

I'm totally going to work out with the next pregnancy. The first one I just slept and ate Sonic all the time.

Kristal said...

Well, the builders we're thinking of going with said they build houses is around 4-6 months....and I'm really not PLANNING on us getting in by October, but we bettered spend this next Christmas in a new house! ug!
We're building behind debi and casey fish's old house...steve and LuAnne own some land back there that we're buying from there.

Elissa said...

That house is superdy beautiful. I can totally picture you guys living there. Also, we like you guys. Thanks for coming to see us. Tell Jado I am practicing my Wii skills so I can beat him next time.

LuAnne said...

Yay!!! I'm excited you get a house :) It will still be a few years for us unless we miraculously come into some kind of money! I agree with you. I'm still waiting on the same STINKING tax guy! It's ridiculous! He had my moms taxes done on time. I've tried calling him all morning & I can't get a hold of him!

Mary said...

I LOVE that house!! Beautiful! Can't wait to see it all done and decorated with your awesome sense of style. :)

Nicole said...

Your house is so cute! Congrats!!