Friday, August 1, 2008

Valley Day #4

On Monday, the Bollwinkles took us to Bartlett Lake for some wake boarding, skiing, tubing and swimming. I decided to do NONE of them and just get a killer tan. It was A TON of fun! I wish we could have stayed out all day. We haven't been out on a lake since we've been married. And of coarse, Jase, who can do anything, got right up and did awesome. Look at this sexy picture.... K and Mag were together the whole time! They wanted to jump out and swim everytime we stopped the boat.
B mostly sat and ate and enjoyed the ride, then fell asleep on the floor of the boat for the last hour.
2 cute bums...
J havin fun with his cousins...
J LOVED skiing! He was nervous at first, but he did awesome!!!
K was screaming and crying the whole time, but she did great too.
And K got in the tube with Bailey and Caitee. She loved it!
It was an awesome lake trip!


5 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks like a blast!!

Shawna said...

I LOVED your pictures. You're so talented Kristal. I love the one of your husband, every man needs a cool picture of them showing off their manhood!

I have never been skiing but have always wanted to. Looks like so much fun!

LuAnne said...

I remember going out with the bollwinkels to the lake. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Unknown said...

That looks like a blast! I wish I knew someone that would take our family out to the lake on a boat...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your kiddies got up on the skiis, that is so cool. That pict of Jase is so cool, what a stud!