Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer CottonTop

B gets called a toehead EVERYWHERE we go, but last week at a ward we went to in Queen Creek a native man asked me, "where's that cute little cotton top of yours?". At first I thought he meant a cotton top t shirt type, luckily I didn't speak upon that thought, and figured it out quickly that he meant B. So now I call him cotton top. His hair keeps getting lighter and his skin keeps getting darker, and his head keeps getting bigger and it seems like his body is getting smaller. He's a cute kid. His big thing right now is making these amazing pig noises. No one else can make them and they really sound like a pig. He still doesn't talk, but he is the happiest easy going kid ever. He loves to just roam around, not much of a complainer. Here are some random pictures from July....
This one was from today. I gave him a chocolate popsicle...I couldn't bring myself to wash it off of him. He looks like such a cute little hick boy when he's all dirty with is big ole truck!

6 comments:

Amy John said...

I agree that he is epitome of cuteness. He really does just roam around. That is all he did here. And I loved that he would randomly stop and wave to me. So cute!

Shawna said...

Little boys are made to have messy face. A face that dirty doesn't look as cute on my daughter yet my son looks scrumptious. I love your pictures. He really is adorable. I love his little round tummy! He's so cute!

Alona said...

I love him! He's so cute!

LuAnne said...

I love little Bossy! He's the cutest little guy :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pict with the truck and dirty face!

Melissa Fullmer said...

that last pic is adorable!! he looks like a hobo!