Wednesday, July 30, 2008

IT"S OVER!!!

I've never been soo relieved in my life! Our biggest loser challenge ended today. AND I GOT 2ND!!! Yay! And guess what the second place gets?!!!! NOTHING! We didn't plan it very good. I told myself over the weekend that if I got first I'd give 2nd place $50 of the $240...I had confideince that I'd win...then I had the worst weekend of the whole competition...gained 8, lost 7 of it in the last 2 days, but the winner lost a good 7 the whole week. It was close. Aww well, I have to share my stats because my stats never have been and never will be like this again
From a size 12 to a size 6
From 169 to 148
sadly from DD to B
and from dress/shirt size L to S
yay! I'm happy with my body right now, but I'm going to keep working hard at it (still want to hit 140)til Jamaica...in 3 weeks! Although tonight, to celebrate being done, I had 2 bowls of cheerios, a fiber one bar, half of an Arby's sub, half of an order of curly fries, and ALMOST 2 slices of pie...I had to run to the bathroom to puke in the middle of the 2nd peice. My stomach is still gurgling. I way overdid it. I'm allowing myself pancakes in the morning...since I make them about 3 times a week for the past 5 months and haven't TOUCHED them at all, and then another cheat day on Saturday for my family reunion, then it's back to the South beach til Jamaica. ANyway, a little heads up, we're doing an 8 week biggest loser challenge starting on September 3rd...higher stakes, and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes...along with a 10% payback. It's going to be great. We've got a good group of girls, so save $30 for September, and pack on the lbs in August so your starting weight will be higher (makes it easier)
Now i'm off to bed so I can walk a TON in the morning and workoff my celebration feast...blah! Oh, and if youw ant to seee my before and after pictures....leave your e mail address on your comment and I might send you an invite...theya re both in bikinis and I didn't want to put them on here because they are immodest (my little girl will read my blog book someday) and they are not good for the weak stomaches.

15 comments:

Mary said...

Hey Kristal,
Holy moly! I'm totally impressed. I've lost 20 and I have a goal of 40 more before school starts in January (I know, gross) But we know what 3 kids can do to your body!!

Send me before and afters! I need motivation!! I'm putting a weight loss ticker on my blog soon.

WAY TO GO!!

Miken Harding said...

Great job! I want in for September one-you and Ashley totally inspired me! Way to go. Glad AShley won though-she really needed the money and totally deserves a new outfit. Have a great day!

Miken Harding said...

Great job! I want in for September one-you and Ashley totally inspired me! Way to go. Glad AShley won though-she really needed the money and totally deserves a new outfit. Have a great day!

Holly said...

Dang! You should've won! Seriously! Well, you deserve some new outfits, even if you didn't win the money. You are my hero! I gotta get these last chubs off of me. Maybe I'll join in for September - I need a little more motivation! BTW, your AFTER pictures are amazing - truly, amazing!

Biddle Family said...

Great JOB!
Last time I saw you I thought you looked awesome!.. I'm not sure you want to get much smaller...you are my role model!
And yes to camping again! This time will you have a smore???

The Fish Family said...

See I told you that you are looking so dang hot!! So now the ugly comments are over and you just need to except the fact that you are what you are...one SEXY mama!! Congrats on all of your hard work!

I would like to see your before and after pics so send 'em to cstuart8@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Unknown said...

How many weeks was that challange?

You dont need the money - you have a fabulous bod now!

Raysha said...

Congrats on 2nd! Even when I was 140 when I got married, I still didn't fit a size 6 so, get the size 6 and love every minute you get to wear them. Please add me on the list to see the before and afters (rayshapop@yahoo.com) I definately need motivation and maybe it will get me to join the september challenge!

Harshes said...

You did amazing! I can't believe your stats! Wow Kristal! I want pics too...email me! I might have to join in September!

Amy John said...

I wanna see b & a! I read that Jason gave you money anyway. That's awesome. You look great and you totally deserve it dang it! Unlike someone else I am thinking of- you know who I am talking about!

Lisa said...

You look great I am excited to see you this weekend at the reunion. I want to see the B&A (duramom@hotmail.com) Wow you lost 6 sizes that is total cool!!

Samantha said...

Wow Kristal! You did so awesome! Congrats! I'm glad Jase is giving you $240! What a guy! I wanna see those before and after pics!! samantha312@hotmail.com!

Kristal said...

Ok, I'm realizing a lot of youw ant to see the grossness...you must NOT show your husbands, and you MUST NEVER speak of these pictures to me in real life.
And Von - we started the challenge in April I believe.
January - I don't have your e mail address
Miken - Bite me! Who doesn't need the money? And I think any of us that did the challenge and lost more than 10lbs deserves a new outfit (or 5)

Alona said...

I'm so proud of you! Sign me up for pics. I promise I won't show my husband.

bushalolee@hotmail.com

Richard and Joleen said...

Hey girl you did a great job!!! You look fabulous. I want to see the befor and after pics. I promise no eyes but mine.Oh! by the way this is Joleen, Miken's mom. I have been keeping track of some of you and it is so great.
richjohunt@msn.com