Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Things I've learned....

In the past 5 months I've been trying harder than ever to look less big since we have our first and last for a long time, romantical trip together as a couple. A few of you have asked what I've been doing...so I'll share. First off, illusion. These Jeans are freaking great!!! Especially if you're 5'10"ish. They are aeropostale avery jeans in long. Make SURE they have these pockets like this and the wide waist band...there's another avery jean that is trying to pass off as these, but they aren't nearly as cute. I have these in 2 sizes. I LOVE them. They work WONDERS on wide hips and pouchy lower belly. and you all know I LOVE to exercise. I have for years. And I've tried EVERYTHING. Slim in 6 gives the best burn, but it also burns me out quicker than anything, it's SOO boring. Hip Hop abs is my favorite as far as fun, and it gives mild burn, but my favorite for fun and major burn is....
I do their 40 min weight training 3x a week, the 40 min cardio party 5-6x a week and the ab workout 3-4x a week. I noticed good results, especially in my arms, shoulders and thighs in 2 weeks, which is a lot faster than any other workout I've done.
Ok, adn as far as diet...I suck. I lost 55 on weight watchers, and pleatued for 2 months so I switched to south beach, lost 10, and I suck at no sugar, but I feel good. I'm 13lbs off of my jamaica weight....2 weeks away...bah! I weigh the same right now as I did 2 months ago! Weight loss sucks!!!

6 comments:

Raysha said...

I've been wanting TurboJam forever. With those cool weighted gloves. I don't know how many times I've watched the dang infomercial. Maybe someday I'll be able to justify spending the big bucks for it.

Kristal said...

yea, I don't own it...I've been barrowing it in exchange for my hip hop abs for the past month, and next week, a group of us get together at the church 3x a week and do it. It is soo expensive! Make your rich friends buy it and barrow it like I do.

Holly said...

I want those jeans! They are dang cute. I just can't find them! Dang!

Alona said...

I'm going to aeropostale to see if I have more luck than Holly.

Dr. Mulder said...

Hey my people...they aren't at Aeropostale anymore...E BAY! Just type in your size and aeropostale avery...some different ones will come up too, just make sure they have the cute pockets and waistband. um, and this is kristal, not jason

Anonymous said...

I seriously have heard you talk about those videos forever, I need to break down and buy them!