Thursday, August 28, 2008

NOOO!!!

Can everyone say a little prayer for me?

The ONE thing that I lost on our journey home (somewhere in the plane or the airport) is my camera memory card with the best pictures on them. I took extra special care of this card the whole time we were in Jamaica because I took my wedding dress and a really handsome beachy outfit for Jase and we got up really early one morning and used the timer on my camera and took, SERIOUSLY the most amazing beach wedding pictures ever! I was soo in love with them. The card also had our only beach pictures together (in swimming suits) that we had a photographer take for us (for free)...and they were my favorite pics of Jase and I together...EVER! Yea, that's the ONE thing I lost. Why not a swimming suit, or the shells we got, or my freaking passport?! NOT THAT memory card!!!!



Pray for me! I'm going nuts!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh I hope you find it!! Those pictures sound really amazing, especially the one with the wedding dress!! Good Luck!

Harshes said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry Kristal. You'll find it! I bet the pics are really amazing and I can't wait to see them when you find the card. I'm saying a prayer for you.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you as I type, you gotta find that, the wedding picts sounds incredible!!!!!!!!!!!! Also we have to see you in your suit and all tan and stuff.

Unknown said...

Sister, this is sad, but you WILL find it. Look in every zipper of your suite case, every pants pocket, ever square inch of your purse, and then check your stool. You never know if you may have swallowed it. - jk - Prayers are being said

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Staci said...

You will find the card very soon and the pictures will all be fantastic. You'll be in my prayers!

Alona said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that card turns up soon - for all of our sakes!

The Giles Files said...

Ok - sooo I am not blogstalking - just "bloghopping" (ya, ya, we're all guilty of that at some point). Anyhoo... You might not remember me, but I'm "that girl from Winslow" that you and Cara hung out with one summer, when you were crushin' on Richard Leonard. Remember that? Can I just say I love your blog. You are just as funny and cool as I remember and your family is beautiful.
~Sheri~