Sunday, March 16, 2008

Freaking PERFECT

Ok, so I FINALLY got to take some pictures of my amazing neice K. She is adorable, beautiful hair, bright blue eyes, perfect smile, nice hot bod, and spunk! I loved it! We got to explore the hidden beauty of Holbrook Az for these pics. Which as many of you know is the site of the teepee's aka road cones on Cars. That's right. We were going to snap a few shots there, but my stupid battery died. Anyway, here is phase one of K's senior pictures....



Her and her two sister that helped me make her laugh and smile...and defaintely did NOT help with the sexy straight face shots! Thanks girls!


8 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Your a natural!!! She's beautiful.

Harshes said...

Cute! I like the one w/all 3 of them!

Amy John said...

THey are all so photogenic. I can't get over it!

Levi and Suzi said...

Beautiful girl! Great pics! If I only had half your talent...... :)

Unknown said...

Thanks sister, for the great pictures. I love them all!

Tamee said...

Beautiful!

Alona said...

What cute girls . . . and great pictures! :)

j&krosser said...

Cute pictures! they make Holbrook even look good.