Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bunco - March

So I'm about 3 weeks behind. WE had bunco night at the Hansen's this month, and Trina did an awesome job! We had potluck, then played BONCO (that's the new JOseph City term for it) and we were crowned with our green jewels afterwards. Vonda, Julie and myself were amoung the top 5 winners! Here's a pic of me being crowned...I kinda let it go to my head.Vonda, in what she calls, "the best night of her life".
Lou, Me, Von, Julie and Becky...WINNERS!!!!
BONCO NIGHT RULES!!!!

4 comments:

Alona said...

What a fun group! I want to be in Joseph City!!!!!!

Mary Ann said...

bunko is the best.. i love the costumes! your hair looks SO good! you are beautiful!.. and your daughter's hair turned out great too.. she looks good all the time!

Unknown said...

BONKO

A GAME, A NIGHT, A GROUP, FOOD, PRIZES AND PEOPLE THAT CHANGED MY LIFE - I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME.

Miken Harding said...

Bunco is at my house this month...April. Any fun ideas? It's fiesta this month. Love the hair. Kam is gorgious!!! Just like her mommy.