5 things I love about today
1. The older 3 are going around the house singing Gary Indiana and Shapoopy...and we haven't watched Music Man in about 2 weeks. I love it
2. I love craigslist. I love that you can list stuff one day and have it sold the next.
3. I love clogging. I forgot how much I love it. I clog around the house and have since we've been married, but I love going to clogging class with the pros. SO much fun.
4. I love having the world's best baby. He's adorable, he's easy, he's always happy, he fake laughs at everything, and he likes to cuddle!
5. I love Kamryn slams the door 2-3x when she's mad...just like her mom used to do. Just glad to know that I can pass on a few things to the kids.