Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Latelys.....

Today I got to take pictures of my cute friend and her cute family. As I was taking them I thought they had such a big family, then I realized, I have the same now...yikes! So cute though huh?? I'm glad she got her little girl this year...hopefully she'll have a sister for her in a year or so. (SHE SHOULD!) And before that I was at the sip n see that some friends threw for Pearcen and another friend's new baby. Um, no one came. haha. But it was fun anyhow.

These next 2 pictures were from Sunday....a day of rest.....



And this is the picture of the amazing picture that my friend Linda framed. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! She's doing one more that will be even more amazing. I'll post it after it's hung in the new house in a few weeks.



Other than that, I've been staying too busy with cooking, cleaning and packing. blah!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you again for doing our pics! We love them! They are exactly what I wanted them to be!

Pearcen's pic is so cute!

Mary said...

LOVE the pic of baby P, SO excited you're getting a house, and JEALOUS that you're getting sleep and I'm NOT!!! :) Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Aww I want your family picts again, you are seriously the best. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pict of Kam and teh baby sleeping!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you!