Monday, November 9, 2009

1st memories....

Mary Borowiec Alexander I don't know about the first time we actually met, but what pops into my head is when you took those freaking adorable pictures of Ethan and Emma at some park near your apartment.....you're so talented and crafty!!!!! You made me wish I was LDS!

January J Harshe The first time I met you at church in Coppell you asked me if I liked it there. I said, kinda so far (or something like that). Which, you replied to, "I don't. I hate it here." (or something like that)

Kristal Hatch Mulder Haha, that's hilarious....you make me think you ARE LDS!
November 5 at 7:31pm ·


Eileen Casey You and Jason just started getting serious, I think and he brought you over to our house in Lakeside..... We girls left the boys in the front and were in my room in the back, chit chatting and eventually we were totally doing the Mean Girls thing, yunno, talking about the traits we'd change about ourselves. I seriously thought you had something ... Read Morewrong with you because you were talking about stealing our brown eyes to trade with your blue. We Polynesian girls didn't get your infatuation with brown eyes, but you were pretty and absurdly honest in a cynical way that was disarming and charming at the same time. And you and Jason seemed really good together, so you passed. LOL. I hope you've come to embrace your blue eyes by now! hahaha:)

Laci Mooney Egbert I remember I just moved to Joseph City and I was hanging out with Susannah. You asked me my name and I said Laci Mooney and you thought I said Laci Money. You said, "your last name is Money? That's is so cool!" but I said no its Mooney. And you told me Money was cooler and you started calling me Laci Money for awhile. :)

January J Harshe I love all of these. They are so "Kristal". Makes me miss you!

Melissa Patterson Fullmer when i was your visiting teacher and met you for the first time, you almost made me pee myself you were so mean and blunt. I was so scared then we became friends and then you left me. I'll never forgive you.
My favorite though, is when you took our Christmas pictures that one year and you put the maker-outers on all our pictures.
Then there's the fondue, oh the sweet fondue. Come back to me Kristal.

Jason Foutz clogging class

Dallin Baldwin Uptight Sunday School teacher who had a crush on me! Ha good times. :)

Catharina Hansen The first memory I have of you is when I was helping Mr. Huchens in Swing Choir. You & Cara Duncan were always together. I was never sure if you liked me or not, you would never say anything to me.

Tilynn Johnsonyour evil kids ;) jk

Julie Smith Strong Oh, you don't want the first memory - I remember hanging out at your house when you were a baby - you had crazy hair, and I remember you in a tutu (over your diaper) and nothing else. You seemed to have a flair for fashion, even then.

Raysha Palmer Playing on the playground at JC Elementary.

Kayla Guttery Ok you probably don't remember this but it was me, danica and You and Cara and we were in Grandmas kitchen ( this was way back when mom wouold let us stay up there for the whole summer) and i think we were either making prank calls or pretending to be drive-in employees and calling random people that you two knew in Jo town . . . I had to have been 8 or 9

Sharee Baldwin Sanderson Ummm...going bowling with you and Jason when YOU were very very very newlywed...and Frank and I were just dating! But on the way back to Snowflake from your apartment in show low...we decided we were going to get married! You guys must have been too cute and sweet, and we thought marriage was going to be cake! ha ha ha... if we only knew! Ha ha just kidding!!

Kristal Hatch Mulder Kayla, yea, we still do that when we get together....remind me next time you come up and we'll do it again.
And yes, Julie, I still wear tutus and nothing else
Sharee, seriously, if you only knew...those first 3 months in Show Low were HORRIBLE! WE fought all day and all night!!! Glad we tricked you guys though.

Oh, and Dallin...uptight? crush? come on!!!! I was the coolest teacher you ever had (or ever will have) and I think the crush was the other way around...although all of my boys bettered turn out like you!!!!!

Nella Carlisle Kristal...My first memory of you was before you were born...I remember Paula coming to school and telling us her mom was having a baby... : )

Hillary Atkinson I remember when Kam jammed a fork into your leg. I hadn't met you yet, but Adam was downstairs helping Jason move something in your apartment and when he back he told me what happened! OUCH! :)

Kaci Heap Evans Price is Right Baby!

Kellie Rae Turley When you were really young, like a toddler, we were great pals. You loved me and we played and teased alot...I especially remember one time when we were on the floor in your kitchen and we were playing hide and seek in between the table legs. I was in love with you...the cutest lil baby!

Kristal Hatch Mulder awww, I remember loving when you came to the house. When I tell Jase who you are I just tell him you were another sister when I was growing up. And yea, I was the cutest lil baby...what happened??? haha

Koelyn Platt Truschke Seeing you and Kara walk into the E.A.C. activity center wearing camouflage, but in a cute way. You totally reminded me of Gwen Stefani. Not sure what was going on that night, but I was scared:o/

Alona Bushman I'm sure I don't remember the first time I saw you - you know growing up together and all. All I know is you're pretty much hilarious and I miss you!

Megan Armstrong I met you and J when you came to play Mad Libs, sleep on an air mattress in our living room (in Seattle), then disappear before dawn ;) Still fun though...

Audra Curtis Campbell two things first pop in my head...actually 3...i remember you and cara walking around e.a. & you in your bright orange backpack, living scrunched in your apt. as the sexy 6 & then i think of my incident when we snuck in & tried on the homecoming crowns and stuff & then well you know what happened...when i "slipped."..oh & your wall in your bedroom covered in pictures...

adam Canfield HAHA!! The memory that sticks out the most is sitting with you in art class in HS and we were all showing eachother are weird bodily quirks like being double jointed and what not then you bent your elbows backward!!! (to the utter amazement of everyone else!) Hehe :o) (Ok I know, what a wierd memory to remember someone from!)

Kris Carlisle well i've always thought you were just fabulous!!! you're so fiesty and i loved having you take my senior pics...you're hilarious! and one hott mama! ♥

1 comment:

Alona said...

Good idea to post these! :)