Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family pictures?

Ok, so I tried to explain the camera to the babysitter so she coudl takea few of us, and I forgot to mention to hold the shutter button down half way to focus, so all the ones she took were blurry...including this first one of the giant woman with the little man.... But I did get the chance to take pics of my kids seperatly, and I'm IN LOVE with this wall at Flag, I'm sure you recognize it from a few other pictures I've done...I LOVE IT! And look at this handsome kid. He was a gem yesterday, which is soo great since he was sick and grouchy Friday. He was PERFECT yesterday!!!!

Mmmm, and my smileless angel! Of the blurry family pics, I found ONE where she is smiling and of coarse Boss is looking away and Jaden is looking at boss, and I'm talking, and Jase isn't smiling...perfect! She was very sweet the whole day though!

Mmm, and this kid, he was hammin it up! He gave us a lot of his squinty eyed fake smiles, but we did catch a few reals ones....

He even cooperated when we wanted him to do a foot up on the wall...he was just akward about it, but he still did it! I LOVE HIS GUTS!


Needless to say, we'll be having Bethany do our family pictures this weekend in
beautiful Joseph City!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry the picts were blurry, the ones of the kids by themselves are incredible. You guys make the cutes little kiddos! Hope you can get some good ones in Joseph City, well how couldn't you, you are all freakin gorgeous!

Kourtney Dawn said...

the pics all look way cute, (I am also the giant woman with the litle man!!!)

Bre said...

Yay for giant women! Well I wouldn't say giant, that makes me sound....like a.....well a giant. Gorgeous pics, are your boys just copies of each other? Very handsome. We need to do family pictures. We'll get to it someday.

Amanda L said...

Ok...I think even though it's blurry...you look amazing!!!! And your children are beautiful!!!

Jessica said...

I love Boston w/ his foot on the wall! Way cute!

Sarah Pace said...

Very Cute. I am in search of a few places here to take pictures. Any ideas???

Allred's said...

OKAY, just call me and teach me how to use your special camera and I will do them for you for free. I know, it's awfully sweet of me to use your sweet camera.

Tamee said...

I love BOSTON! I want to eat him up.. I love the wall backgood. You look great. That'll work to have Bet tak'em. Good idea.

Unknown said...

Ya, but Breea will be jeleous that she cant be your photographer - Love the shots.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving without the Gutts:-(

dani said...

I can't even handle the cuteness. I want to eat Boston up. That little leg! MMMh.

Sarah Pace said...

That would be awesome if we could take each others pictures!!
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who I am going to have take mine! I already bought the clothes and everything. Maybe I'll just take a chance with mt sister taking them. I can do the editing myself! Hope you guys have a good thanksgiving!

Sarah Pace said...

P.S. The last picture of B is freakin adorable!!

Mary Ann said...

oh my heck! You have an adorable family. You look so good! I hope you got at least one not blurry one of the whole fam! Those are so good lookin kids you have! Good luck with black friday sales!

AudyCamp said...

love the wall too with your adorable kiddos. You always have the best Christmas pictures-I'm sure they'll be GREAT!