Thursday, April 5, 2012

My one month old...

Vivian is pretty much PERFECT!  She's so easy and so sweet, and the day she turned one month, she started smiling like crazy...AT ME.  Anytime I'd get up close to her and use my soft baby voice and say her name a lot, she'd get the biggest smile, and for a long time.  It cracks us all up.  She's so sweet.
 The picture above is Vivvy at 2 weeks, below is her at a month.  Not a whole lot different.  She's staying so tiny.  Every day I feel more and more like she's the baby of the family.  We're now complete.  

2 comments:

Tamee said...

The girls and I like to just look at the pictures of baby Vivian. Then reach to the screen and pretend we are squeezing her cheeks. It fulfills a need in us to hold her.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, those picts are absolutely beautiful!!!!! She has gorgeous full lips, lucky girl!