Monday, July 25, 2011

things....

My days....
Wake up...stay in bed for about an hour because of NO ENERGY AT ALL!
Make something to make the nausea go away...by the time it's made, it doesn't sound good anymore (unless it's pickles, salsa, tomato sandwich or a plain english muffin).
I lay down about every 30 minutes for about 10 minutes...ALL DAY LONG!
Think about all the weight I've already gained about every 10 minutes all day long!
Boss the kids around while wearing stretchy pants
(it's ok, don't' feel bad for me...I know it's temporary)


Goals for the day
What-Causes-Morning-Sickness.jpgHopefully get the kids changed out of the clothes they've been wearing for days.

no sugar...should be easy, sweets make me sick...although the only thing i threw up yesterday was cucumbers...boo!

get the mail that hasn't been checked in almost two weeks....not sure if I'm ready for the wrath of the postman.


clean...a ton.  The house goes to pot every first trimester I have.

Blog about Colorado and the baptism




What will most likely really happen today:

I'll keep having the kids sweep and pick up and wipe things for another hour while I sit here.
Then we'll all go to the couch and watch a movie
I'll pop some popcorn...then not want it because the smell gags me.
I'll call Jase to stop and get the mail on his way home from work.
The kids will probably go change and change pearcen, all into something that doesn't match (who cares!)
I'll gain another pound
The carpet will be unseen by the end of the day but everyone will end up happy in time for FHE!





I was also thinking this morning about things I miss.  So I'm going to make a list...just to see if I'm still missing them this time next year:

Dish Network (or any TV)

Turbo Fire.  I know it's only been 2 weeks.  But I miss it.  I hope this is my week to get back on it.

The beach!  I think this is the longest I've ever gone w/o seeing it.  It's almost been a year.

A garden and a dead bunny.  Our now dead bunny ate our garden before dying (jerk) and I miss both.

my hair.  I only have pictures up around the house from when I had long hair.

Eva's salsa.  And yes, it's only been a week that I've been without, but this baby LOVES tomatoes, especially in the form of Eva's salsa, and tomato sandwiches with cucumbers and mayo.

I guess that's all really, but i really miss dish. Especially on Sundays when I have time to sit and watch it.  Ok and every other day when I'd put food network on and leave it on all day long.

4 comments:

buba's bodacious babe said...

wait, didn't we just go to the beach in April? I enjoyed your list of things you miss. I hope you add going to Flag with me on that one, because who know when we'll get to go again! I miss our trips. I hope you feel better soon, and I think you're pretty darn amazing. c-ya tomorrow at Bunco.... you better be there!

amanda.hall said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! But that is a bummer you have been feeling so bad. I always feel like the sickness lasts like 8 months long. =) I remember with this last one, our house was never clean and we ate out like 5 times a week.
Hang in there!

Kristal said...

yea trina, we looked at the beach..I mean GET IN, and set up an umbrella and blankets and lay there all day long with a picnic. I miss that!

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

salsa and especially eva's salsa has been my best friend during all my pregnancies. Mmm. Hopefully you feel better soon!