Monday, June 13, 2011

THIRTY 2

Boo, I'm old again.  It's ok. I had an awesome day with Jase in Flag.  We hit Home Depot, World Market, Tuesday Mornings, Savers, the mall, Target, the movies, JoAnn's, Michael's, Ross and a couple of grocery stores.  And of coarse I claimed my free burger from Ruby Tuesdays...which made it into my top 5 burgers ever.  Then for dinner we hit Oreganos for my free pazookie.  The waitress guessed I was 25...she's nice.  And then when they brought the pazookie out she yelled, "everyone, listen up, Kristal came here to celebrate her sweet 16 with us!, Let's all give a big happy birthday".  Bless her heart.
I brought my camera the whole day, but never used it til Oreganos, I'm lame.  Oh, and we got to have Jaden with us for the last part of the day.  He was up at scout camp.  This is us waiting.  It was a 35 minute wait so we put our name in, went to Walmart came back and waited about 5 minutes.  Sweet.
 Jaden got some dough to play with...he did a self portrait....
 Jase took some lovely resturant lighting shots of me so I can remember how old I looked at 32.....
 This one is extremly pretty....
 I thought this one covered up the worst part of my face, but I missed the forehead lines and black circles and bald spots....
 This one is my Carmen Sandiego face....with whale arms.....
 Jaden and I protectin da pizza....


Now on to the kid's bucket list achievements....... We wrote a story as a family.  Each taking a turn.  Try and guess where Boston jumped in there....

Once there was a little boy named Branson.  He had 6 pets.  The pets were a dog, a cat a fish, a guinea pig, a hamster and a rabbit.  And the boy took good care of them.  Branson went to the fair with his fish.  It was 20 feet long and he won 1st place.  Then he went in a rocket and blast off and come back...weeeee.  And then he clapped.  Branson had to take the dog for a walk everyday. And when they got back Branson fed all of the animals and brushed the dog and the cat.  He had to work a ot because all that food was a lot of money.  It was $150.  Doggie sleep and cat sleep and when he woke up he went out side and said, "where's my doggie and cat?".  The guinea pig ate  them.  Branson had to put the guinea pig down.  Now he only had a rabbit, a hamster and a fish  Then he got cages for all of them but the rabbit ran away. So he only had a fish and a hamster and all the food for the hamster and the fish only cost $60.  He cried about the animals that died but he was happy in a way because he ate their meat.  He wanted a Wii really  bad, but he couldn't make money for the animals food because he was playing Wii.  Branson's fish got sick.  Then he noticed and barely saved his life by shoving food in his mouth.  Then they had no toys and they bought toys for $1 then his fishie died and he bought a new fishy.  Branson realized he needed to take care of his animals before he played, so he did and everyone was happy.

Yup, pretty messed up, but they had a lot of fun doing it.  We also marked off' fun day in Flag".  we went to Flag on Wed and went to Kung Fu panda and Peter Piper.  NOT a fun day for me at all, but the kids loved it.  Glad it's marked off.  haha

3 comments:

. said...

You are just so stinkin' gorgeous! Happy B day:)

buba's bodacious babe said...

happy belated birthday!!! Sorry, I'm bad I know. But so glad you were able to sneak away with Jaden to have a britdhay celebration. Sorry you didn't have a funday in Flag. Next time we'll jsut go!

Kristal said...

wait wait, I had a great time in Flag...or are you talking about Flag on Wed with all the kids? Saturday was a great FLag birthday trip!