Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Angel boy, pancakes and camp weeks...

I went to Aqua Zumba the other morning and when i came home THIS was on my stovetop...
 Boston made a plate of food for everone...and kept it healthy!  I love that kid!
 Pearcen enjoyed the banana part.....
 And then I realized I don't take just picture pictures of my kids anymore, it's always when things HAPPEN, so I popped out the ole camera while Pearcen was playing with his hat...he's seriously too cute!
 This summer, I made each week a THING week, like arts and crafts week, basketball week, cooking week and even a Wii week. I bought lots of fun things to go with each week, but we still found lots of down time, so I made a bucket list jar for us.  I'll be posting random things from it all summer.  The other day we drew "paint faces"...Jaden wanted pink camo...we talked him into adding blue.  boston of coarse wanted a pirate again.  Kam wanted a rainbow face...
 We were also invited to dinner at Rich and Linda Millers. I've been waiting for that invite FOREVER!  Pictures to come, but I made these delicious raspberry bars for them, but they were gone when we took them.  So we took some to our neighbors and downed the rest....
 Bucket List:  Make rainbow pancakes or cookies...which we did, then we got creative becauwe we only had blue and yellow at the time.  I think we'll give this one another try.
 And of coarse I'm going paint crazy like I do every few months. I painted Pearcen's room the most amazing color ever...pictures to come...I've painted lots of frames, re painted some white furniture that we had to make it look new again, painted our bed yellow...but hae since painted it white again.
And for the rest of the week I'll be posting pics of all the goodies we're making during cooking/bakign week for grandma and grandpa's 50th party this weekend!  Can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

ooh, i wanna see pics of the white bed and new bedspread. odd, but im loving linens lately. boston is the best! he should come and be our chef, we'd be soooo healthy, haha. pearcy, perfect as usual.