Sunday, May 30, 2010

Best Family EVER!!!!

Ok, I just love my kids and husband, I know I go through phases with all 5 of them, but seriously, they're the best. A few days ago I put Pearcen on the bed with a bottle and a few minutes later I looked back and he was sitting up with blankets and pillows all around him, Boston said, "Made baby a house!". They were both super happy. Boston LOVES to get all of the blankets and pillows in the house and spread them out through the living room, kitchen and dining room and each blanket is a new room in the house. If you come into the "house" you have to participate in "sleep time" or watch TB (tv). he's awesome!Um, and some random pictures of my 8 month old that I took a couple of days ago. I wanna do a real shoot with him today....we'll see if it really happens.

Ah, and now on to the BIG news of the month....Kindergarten graduation! I wrapped Kam's present a couple of days before graduation....big mistake! Every other hour one of the kids would BEG me to tell them what was in it. Kam finally ripped into it after graduation...and it was Chunk...a new Zhu Zhu pet.

Even though she looks super nervous in this picture she told us she wasn't scared at all.
"The land was dry and the wind blew and blew, but they planted lots of seeds. They dug a ditch and they built a dam and they worked hard at hoeing the weeds". That was Kam's party for the graduation. She said it a few times everyday for weeks beforehand....she did it perfectly! Um, and obviously, she was the cutest kindergartener there!
The next day our neighbor put together an awesome waterpark party at the park. It was a lot of fun. Here are the boys getting ready to slide down one of the slides....
Yesterday Jase took all of us out to Chevelon (sp) with a canoe, Subway and cookies. We were out there for about 5 hours. It was fun. Sweet pearcey fell asleep out there, so I mostly cuddled with him. Kam and Boston and Jaden played in the sand and water. Jaden has gotten REALLY good at paddleing. Boston got really good at shoving the boat off shore when Jaden is in it. We all had a great time, and will probably end up out there again sometime this week.

7 comments:

The Giles Files said...

You are such a talented photographer (of course it helps that you have gorgeous kids...). Too bad I am clear up in Idaho, or else I would be calling ya over to take my baby's pics.

Oooo, I love Chevelon, well the whole Mogollon Rim/White Mtns. One of my favorite places. Used to work a few of the look-out towers (Promitory and O'Haco) and did the fire fighting thing to pay for college. I miss AZ!

Anonymous said...

Aww I love the pictures and I love your commentary! Kam has got to def. be the cutest kinder kid there as well. I can't believe how big P. is getting, he is so cute. Also can I just say how much I love Boston, what a fun little guy.

Woodside's said...

It looks like you have been having fun over ther in JC. Kamryn in so adorable in her cap and gown. Pearcen is so stinkin cute...I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!

K Bailey said...

Was in JC this last weekend for a reception...kept waiting to see you? Doesn't everyone know everyone there? :)

kristal said...

was it for the moiser's reception??? Who? Can't believe I didn't know about it. I've got about 5 announcements on my fridge. ugh! You should have came by (I'm sure everyone know's where our house is)

K Bailey said...

Yes....that was it. It was in the Hansen backyard. My first cousin (our moms are sisters) married Tawni.

Susannah said...

Pearcen really is adorable!! And congrats to Kam. It seems like yesterday we all lived in Texas and were going on the ferry in Galveston! Good times!