Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Ok, Thanksgiving was in the valley this year...against ours and my parents will, but it was. And I've gotta say, we've decided to not have a valley thanksgiving anymore. It was a few hours of thanksgiving, then everyone running everywhere...including us. It's nice to have it up here where everyone is pretty much stuck together to eat and play cards all weekend...and black friday is SO MUCH better iin Flagstaff with bethany and danica than in the valley with Jase....ok, in the valley with ANYONE...that was nuts! But nonetheless it was great to be with family and eat good food. I suck at downloading the pictures in order, so we're starting with one from my sister's family shoot. I would post the family pic, but I don't want to ruin it for those of you getting her card, but her family is ADORABLE! But I just love this picture because I have one JUST like it of Jase and I a few years ago...we just don't like SO much adoration, but our husbands just can't help themselves...understandable. And yes, we both had times that we were like Kayla, and LOVED it and soaked it up and took pictures of it....adorable! This is her man, Chad. I think he's the one...I don't know if she does or not, but I'm convinced. He's fantatic, and look how cute....
Ahhh, and don't get me started on these 3. We have Jamison who kept trying to pull Modelesque poses, Quinny that kept making goofy faces, and Bethany with her eye issues.

Ok, the next picture was supopsed to be first...we had the most ginormous turkey ever. It was bigger than Tracy who carved it!

Yea, this turkey is actual size...if your computer screen is a 52"

Ahhh, see, normalness....and hotness. Good looking family!

Ah, and the known hotness. I love this age when they are hot and know it. I was fat and knew it at this age...sad. But seriously, why did the hot gene in the family skip to me and double on these two...blah!
Um, my favorite picture of the whole THanksgiving. I LOVE these guys! I'm soo glad my kids have such great cousins for examples and friends. They're the best!

Ok, another favorite from the weekend...just wish Tess was in it with them. Those 3 girls are soo funny to watch and listen to. All such different personalites but such good friends, they all beg to be together. I love it!

More hot!

Now onto a little surprise my kids made for me at the house...mistletoe. Apparently mistletoe is anything you hang from above to kiss under...for example.....


or

or perhaps a little.....

or even....


ooh, or a dollar....
or my personal favorite, and all time romantic.....

or this??? I don't know what this one is....

Kid's are awesome. Jaden came home learning about mistletoe that day and Kam came home learning about cornacopitas. Love it!

1 comment:

Woodside's said...

Your kids are to funny! I hope you made it a point to kiss under all those things. Oh, and by the way can I have Pearce? Seriously he is so cute! Awe! I need to come visit! I am a horrible friend!