Thursday, October 16, 2014

Waa Waa Waa

Ok, first off, I'm going to start with a slight insensitivity.  Or maybe just full lack of compassion.  But I've had TOO many mom friends complain about how they have so much to do, or they're stressed out, or, when I tell them that I'm tired of ending my day feeling overwhelmed and depressed they say, oh yea, me too.  Fine, sure, maybe they do…but it's always the ones that have either a "mommy helper" (a high school or college girl that comes and helps them with the kids, or housework, or cooking, or JUST A GROWN UP TO TALK TO!…and these are much more common than I had thought), and the ones that have housekeepers at least once a month…usually the mom friends that have both.  By NO means am I against either of these…in fact, I'm completely jealous of both….but there are LOTS of us out there, that can't afford either and have to be the full time mom, the one that 100% cleans the house, makes the meals, takes her kids grocery shopping, takes her kids everywhere she goes all week long….I do believe that makes the days a bit harder.  I love it, and 99% of the time I want my kids with me….but to have someone come WITH me and my kids once a week or so and just help out…or to have someone, once a month come and help me get caught up on the house…yea, I'd feel a little more accomplished and a little less tired.
 Ok, done.


Now on to cuter things.  I made my girls wear their cute matchy dresses/pants one last time before they both out grown them.  Kam's dress is getting too tight and Bib's pants are.  I just love these two. I'm so glad they have each other!!







1 comment:

Miken Harding said...

I LOVE that post! They are beautiful....hope you guys are doing good. Miss you mucho!