Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ikea saves the day....again!


Um, I don't know if I'm the only one that has the 4 o clock panic hour, but at about 4 o clock every single day, the kids get some energy...which I KNOW is funneled from my energy stock, because about the same time, I want to go lay down...but alas, it's time to get dinner going, and Vivian starts screaming...she's a definite screamer, and can only be sufficed by being held...which I STINK at when I'm running around the kitchen making dinner.  But the other day....someone left the dishwasher open (thank you naughty child that didn't close it) and she took out all of our Ikea cups and stacked....and stacked....and then did some stacking, and then some more...STACKING...for a good 45 minutes or so!  I flipped on some tunes, threw on my apron and finished making dinner in complete and utter happiness!  THANK YOU IKEA!

No comments: