Monday, July 29, 2013

Horse Field and Pioneer Day (vivvy overload...as usual)

 This last weekend we cancelled all plans and went up to mom and dad's so we could hang out with the Jones's.  It was a fabulous weekend.  Vivian got to learn all about girl toys.  She cuddled with a Dora blanket doll, and had tea parties with Aunt Tamee....

And then I FINALLY got to do the shoot I've been wanting to do since before Viv was born....a bubble bath in a huge grassy horse field.  Mom and Dad's house comes with an acre of horse field...and yes, there were really horses in there...which I'm afraid of, but kinda hoped they would pop in the background...but they didn't.  Vivvy is pointing up in the first one because there was thunder.










And then of coarse some pre church pics in the field....she was a bit happier for them...

 And this guy...he's really been trying to befriend Vivian.  It's working.  She likes to just back up to him and plop on his lap and help him with whatever he's doing.  I love it!!!
One of the highlights of the weekend was of coarse the Pioneer Day Parade!  It was awesome...and as always, my favorite part was the Indian dancers.  For some reason, it always makes me choke up...weird, I know. I just love them!
 Grandpa sat back and shared some candy with Baby Bibs after he....
 yelled to Senator Flake "you made a wrong choice on your vote Senator!"...to which Flake replied, "which one?"...ahh we all had so many answers for that....but dad just said, "You know which one Jeff".  I just love my dad and politics together!!!!
 and holy crap, these kids got SO much candy...and mostly salt water taffy of every kind....a weakness for all of us adults!
This handsome devil FINALLY let me snap a shot of him!  He never lets me take his picture! If I looke d like that I'd want my picture taken all the time!!!
 And the beautiful ladies and their massive church hair....

 I'm so glad these guys have a sister! SO glad.  Jase and I are grateful every day that we were blessed with another girl so that all the kids can have a brother and a sister.  It's so fun to watch their sweetness.





3 comments:

foreveryoung said...

So much cuteness and so much to comment on...those bath in the fields pictures were worth the wait, precious! I love the back up and plop on a lap that babies do, absolutely love it. I wish they celebrated the 24th in Gilbert, there's enough mormons! Big church hair is the best! And thanks for making me feel guilty about Kylie not having a sister, and just when I thought I put the whole having another baby thing behind me :)

Burgess said...

Pictures are stinking adorable!!!! And when you're in Snowflake, big church hair is a must!
Also, I love your dad and politics, too. I had such high hopes for Jeff :(
And I need to get busy and try for another boy and girl...maybe fertility drugs so I can knock it out in one try? haha

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

All of that amazing hair makes me so jealous! those girls are just gorgeous! And I love Bibby in bubbles, they just belong together.