Saturday, October 1, 2011

18 weeks....

Alright, there have been a few requests for a baby bump picture, and even though I'm not a fan of my body AT ALL right now, i know I'll wish I had these.  And yes, my arm is that big, and yes, my butt is that low. I just started working out again this week....hopefully the next pic will be better.  But my baby is the size of an avocado....not the cantaloupe that I show it to be.  And I was smiling for the pic, but that one was super blurry (J taking it with the iphone) so I just put this one up.  Blah!  There you have it.

5 comments:

Biddle Family said...

you look GREAT!!!!!! I wish i looked as good as you & im not prego. smile.. YOURE HOT

Elissa said...

you look great! maybe you should come visit me so i can fatten you up. your tiny thighs are screaming for some pumpkin nutella pie!

The Giles Files said...

HOT MAMA!!!

David Allred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allred's said...

when do you get your ultrasound?