Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Love...

Most people don't like Mondays. Most of the time i don't mind them, but dont' love them. Today, I LOVE Monday. I woke up, took a shower at 5 before anyone was awake, checked my e mails and facebook, got breakfast going, got the kids going on their chores, went through the house to figure out what needs to be on my coupon sense list...two major things that we're in need of NOW....wet wipes and laundry detergent...ug, sat down and ate with the kids, got them all off, then snapped a few of this guy....

Then realized....I'm starting my diet today. Which yea, in some ways freaks me out and bums me, but really, I'm soo excited to get back to good eatting. I've packed on 6 or 7 in the last 2 months and I wasn't where I wanted to be then, so I've got 13lbs that I'd like to get off in 3-4 weeks. Haha, we'll see. But for now, I'm cleaning out closets, the shed, the garage, anywhere we have STUFF to get ready for our yard sale this weekend. It's really helping me keep my mind off of the bowl of candy corn on the tv...which BTW is only 3points for 20...which you would think is plenty, but remember, it's an addiction with me. So far today, only 1. yay!
As I was going through my closet this morning I found the ugly ole black simulac diaper bag that they give you at the hospital. What's in it, but a full new package of wet wipes, and $$$. I LOVE when you find $$ in an old jacket or bag. It's the best. Yea, it was only $4 but still! the wetwipes too, just in time!.
I'm in my Pj's....been awake for5 hours....it's going to be a great Monday!

No comments: