Ok, so after my sweet happy positive post, things went more down hill...MASTITIS! Really? Really?! My nips were already torn completely open and raw, and then I got mastitis. So all day Sunday (While our friends the Johns were visiting) I laid in my bed with a million blankets on my and still shivering, crying and in complete pain from head to toe, praying to die. Yea, ok, I'm extreme, whatever, but seriously, worst day of my life so far. I was not only feeling physical pain, but major guilt for not wanting to nurse my little guy, I switched to half and half (every other feeding on a bottle) and it has helped me heal a bit, so hopefully I can get back to exclusive breastfeeding soon. But anyway, there's my story of why I'm suddenly as crappy of a blogger as most of you...yea that's right, get on it people!!! GET OFF OF FACEBOOK!!!
Ok, 5 positive things
1. Tilynn stayed all afternoon yesterday to help me out!
2. Jase's bro and sister in law are here all week to help me out! (YAY!)
3. I'm down almost 30lbs because of my lack of appetite with the mastitis...oh and delivering a kid.
4. My hair hasn't started falling out yet!
5. My older 3 have all survived this last week!