Ok, so since I rarely leave my house (except for the chaotic trip to Flag yesterday...ug) I don't have a whole lot to write about so I'm writing 5 things about me right now.
1. I'm addicted to magazines. I'm subscribed to BHG, SELF, Redbook, Weight Watchers, Parents, Country Living, Fit Pregnancy (a few more months still), Ensign, and the Friend. I konw, I've got a problem, but YES I do read all of them. I can't stand to read books sadly, but I read my magazines, and I LOVE the ideas I get, and motivation I get from them.
2. I get major social anxiety when I'm chubby like this. MAJORLY. I feel like EVERYONE I see is staring at my fat packs. Right now that would be my boobs, lower belly and back. I honestly have a hard time carrying on a conversation because I'm too busy thinking about them looking at my fat. Sad again, I know.
3. I miss my husband. Yea, that's right, miss him. He still lives here, but when he's holding the baby, I'm cleaning, and when I'm holding the baby he's on the phone or the computer doing business or house stuff. Our last date...um, months ago! Doesn't mean we haven't tried, but they always fall through. Kinda feel like a loner right now. Again, sad.
4. My dad was right, I am like a mama hippo. WHen I had my Jaden and I told my dad he's the cutest baby ever he told me, "even mama hippos think their babies are the cutest". And it's true, everyone thinks their babies are the cutest. This morning at our new wake up time...4am, Jase and I laid in bed watching TV and starring at Pearce and I asked him, "do you really think that ___(won't say the name___ and ____(again won't say the name)___ really think their babies are cute?" I know that's mean of me to ask, and he laughed and said, everyone thinks their babies are the cutest. And I said, well, I don't, I think Mike and Mary have cuter babies than us. But deep down, of coarse I think mine are the cutest, I stare at them all day long. I usually even take a little bite out of Boss everyday.
5. I love candy corn. Usually I don't really like it a whole lot, but since I read in my WW magazine (see, good stuff) that you can have something like 22 for 3 points. I eat 3 or 4 about 5x a day. I love them!!!
Alright, a little more insight into my pathetic at home life.