Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What's goin on...

So today I decided to play the good mom today an dmake protien pancakes. Since I've been on my diet I usually pour a bowl of cereal and some fruit and call it good, but no, I decided to make protien pancakes today, and I know the kids like them because I used to make them all the time last year...but I guess someone changed their taste..... Then last week I did something I never do, but have learned to start doing more regualary...I looked in Kam's backpack....almost threw up, then threw it out back til Jase got home. Jase decided we needed a picture of it, but Kam wasn't for it....hence the struggle....



but then of coarse...we won...notice the intense molding on the lefthand side...yea, she had fruit from weeks ago....WEEKS ago!

Then of coarse, more perfection! The one that can't throw things in the toliet, keep old food in his backpack, say no to everything I ask, or fight with his siblings....the chosen child (for the moment)...Pearcen.






And for now, that's all.

7 comments:

Tamee said...

I love that took pictures of the discusting things as well as the ADORABLE baby.
I need to take more pictures

dani said...

Oh i just love that little boy. And that fruit is nasssstttyy.

Biddle Family said...

thanks for the picts of Pearce... he's super perfect!

Michelle and Javier said...

I hope that backpack didn't smell too bad! That's kind of funny.....but I know disgusting :)

Jessica said...

Yucky! That back pack story was hilarous!

K Bailey said...

When Syd was in prek (and I wasn't checking her backpack) she took those pink dental tablets (that dentists give kids) and shared them! Yep-I got a call from the teacher and the principal was notified.

Ashley Lois said...

he is just adorable. can i have him? ;)