Friday, January 22, 2010

Picture of the day...

I decided to try and post at least a picture everday. This is my day today...I was making cookie bars for my stampin girls and realized I was out of eggs, then realized the chickens hadn't been fed, so I collected eggs and fed the chickens in the snow. SO much easier than running to the store like we used to do. haha. (oh, and I'm not really mad in the picture, I just don' thave make up on and wasn't sure when the pic was going to take)Yesterday's picture of the day would have to be this hot mama I got to take senior pictures for. She's beautiful! I was soo jealous the entire time...and to top it off, she's soo nice and soo happy...blah!



4 comments:

AudyCamp said...

You're so refreshing...to click on your blog hearing the song "Bust a Move" and seeing you collecting eggs! happy Monday!

AudyCamp said...

P.S....Did you start singing at church? :)

kristal said...

you will be happy to hear that I have. Not every song...that would be too much for me...but there are certain people I like to sit by that either sing loud or sing bad, and it helps me sing.

Kourtney Dawn said...

Those cookie bar things were AWESOME!!!!