Friday, September 28, 2012

The Evolution of 3 year old Pearce

1st trimester
 2nd trimester
 3rd trimester
 He's here!!!!
 He's adorable!
 He keeps getting more and more cute!
 He's bald!!!!
 He's chubby!
 He's getting hair back...and TEETH!
 He's 1!
 He's 2!
 He's lovely!
 He's SO hilarious and happy!
 He's easy...incredibly easy!
 And now....he's THREE!  
I can't believe baby Pearce is 3!  I still call him baby boy, and yesterday I heard Boston tell his speech teacher, "tomorrow is my baby brother's birthday!".  She tried to correct him and say that Vivian is the baby, but we all know Pearce is our baby boy.  I honestly have never had a kid grow up so fast.  He went from newborn to 3 year old in seconds!  He's so amazing.  My 3 favs of Pearce.

3.  His manners.  I don't know who taught him, but he had more please and thank you and your welcomes than any kid I know!  He's so polite!  Even today, I don't know where he heard to say this, but whenever anyone says happy birthday, he says, "THANK YOU!"

2. He's easy.  This year hasn't been my favorite with the move, the weight gain, and the move, but thank goodness for this easy kid, my days have gone quite smoothly.  He goes with the flow, eats whatever, does whatever, sleeps whenever and does it all with a smile.  I hope it sticks!

1.  His dimples!  My gosh, his dimples!   I just eat his little face up everyday!  Not a day goes by that I don't kiss his chubby face at least 10x.   He loves to "squeeze" (hug) and he loves to be held still.  I just love that he's always smiling and flashing his adorable dimples.  On the rare occasion that he's sad, he has the sweetest sad face too.  I just love everything about this little guy!

Happy Birthday Pearcen de Pablo!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Biddle Family said...

alright.. you made me cry! I feel the same way as you do! I love that boy! he is soooooo cute! looks like he could be my baby! we make super cute kids! remember when my kids said he looked just like Brig as a baby. Happy Birthday BABY BOYI!