This week, my Boston turned 6....SIX!!!!!!! That's insane! He's just my little Boston and now he's years old!
I decided to ask him a few questions about himself with me.
1. Boston, what is something I always say to you?
B: Boston, you're cute!
2. What makes your mom happy?
3. What makes your mom sad?
B: Getting in a fight....right mom?
4 . What's your favorite food?
B: Ramen and donuts.
5. What's your favorite sport to play?
B: Soccer and Swimming.
6. What's the best show on TV?
B: Team Oomi Zoomi
7. Who's the coolest person on earth?
8. What thing do you do most awesomely?
B: Box (I had no idea he did this)
9. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
B: Car's Land and Disneyworld and Legoland
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
B: A boxer (I have no idea where this boxing thing is coming from)
11. What's yoru favorite song?
B: Like, Bon Jovi songs.
12. What's your favorite book?
B: Just Grandma and Me
13. What 3 words describe you?
B: awesome, cool, funny
14. What's your favorite snack?
B: goldfish, those yummy kinds. Do you know what yummy kinds i'm talking about? (me: no), those yummy kinds like pizzas.
15. Who's your best friend?
B: Christopher and Brixxon and Pearce, and that's all.
16. What's your ONE wish?
B: It would rain donuts.