Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
And I LOVE that he falls asleep all over the place. This one kinda freaks me out though, he looks dead. He's soo cute though. This is in the middle of our kitchen floor!
And my big boy. I LOVE this picture. The school took them and sent home a big ole pack for us to buy. We decided not to, and then shoved them under the couch I guess. So I guess we bought the whole thing. But we ain't payin til they send collections after us (to be true to our redneck ways)
Ahhh, and his part! Seriously he did amazing He said it nice and clear with his cute little voice. Hopefully Jase can figure out how to get it on the computer so I can share. Here's what his part was:
And Grandma took a nice pic of the family. Yes, J is the little one peering over my,...blah!
Congratulations J! You're awesome! And even though Hutchins threatened to not pass you because of your excessive tardies/abcences, I knew you'd pull through!!! Oh, and needless to say, Jaden didn't get any of the 4 "attendance" awards. We gave him the cool award, much more important...ask Grandpa Hatch.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
And this is everyone's "camping face"
And you all know by now that I can't resist taking a few dozen pics of this guy
J and K gathered rocks, sticks and pine needles for the fire
In the morning we headed down to the lake. There was only one other person there til about noon, then a couple came out. But it was still really quiet and nice. I worked on my tan while the kids caught "tadpoles" (minnows) and B just walked around singing and Jase tried really hard to catch a fish...he had poles set up every 20' or so.
The "catch of the day". Sadly, this was the biggest catch of the day. Good job J.
And we ended our camping trip witha little diaper changing on the log. Look at that cute bum! Oh, and YES I was there, but Jase only knows how to use my camera to take pictures of sunsets and elk...and I forgot to ask Jaden to take a few shots.
Good times. We're going camping June 7-9th if anyone wants to come or recomend a great camping place.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Then when we got him out of coarse he just wanted me to hold him....and of coarse I wanted to!
Um, ok, I really sucked at throwing this party. It was supposed to be barnyard and I had that all planned, then last week I realized we had extra stuff from Jaden's curious george party 2 years ago, so we decided to use it all, um, and I forgot about games. SO I made a quick "pin the hat on the monkey". Luckily the monkey is hidden in this pic. It was scary!
And this is the little cake that B got to dive into.
He preferred to pick the sprinkles off and stay clean. Gotta love that.
And here are the 3 little monkey cakes for everyone else to eat. Thanks ma for helping me get these suckers together all day.
And I forgot to take pictures of him opening gifts until the last one (hence the mess)
He would open a gift up, and make us all wait while he took it all the way across the room to show it to grandma. EVERY GIFT!
And of coarse a picture with his favorite grandpa!
Happy birthday Baby B! STOP GROWING!!!
Oh, and if you want to watch the cute little slide show I made for him, go here:
Friday, May 16, 2008
Monday, May 12, 2008
And look at the hot mama here. I think this was taken when she was about 40, give or take. HOT! And of coarse, below, Boss loves "dad"....that's what he calls most everyone, but he screams it when he sees her.
So ma was kind enough to let me do an interview with her today. I know, it's just one of the fwds that everyone gets, but I learned SO many cool new things about ma with it....
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
2. Diamond or pearls? (laughing...LONG pause, lots of uuuuhhhs) Probably diamonds, I like pearls, I like diamonds with pearls.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? What Happens in Vegas
4. What is your favorite TV show? Paula Deen
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cheerios with half a banana and handful of blueberries and some strawberries and fat free half and half
6. What part of your daily routine do you despise doing? I don' tknow that I despise any of the "daily", but I really hate cleaning out the refridgerator...weekly.
7. What food do you dislike? I don' tlike liver.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I haven't listened to a CD in, uh, I do'nt know, when I did listen, I like George Straight, and I really like that Josh Turner. If I bought one, I'd buy his...he's got a really "deep" voice.
9. What kind of car do you drive? CHevy Trailblazer
10. Favorite sandwich? Hmm, Uuhhh, I like most anything with, that has avacado on it, like turkey and cheese with avacado and sprouts, something like that, I don't know, I'm not a conesoiur
12. Favorite item of clothing? I hate all my clothes, cause I don' tlike my body.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Oh gosh, uhh, awww, I have a lotta places I'd liek to go, I'd really like to go to, like Italy and France and places like that, I'd like to really really really go to Denmark and Scotland for family history, for fun, I'd like to go to the Bahamas or somewher elike that.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? (laughing), (more laughing), If I could afford it, what are those that Claudette had that was uh, CHICOS!
15. Where would you retire to? I'd bettered say Taylor hadn't I?
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I guess my last one. It was pretty good. I enjoyed being with my brothers and uh, i woudl ahv eloved to have had all of my girls there, but that was pretty cool. Dad did a really good job on that.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball
18. Biggest Accomplishments in the past 5 years? I don't think I've had any.
19. What is your biggest goal this year? To get my present house cleaned out to move into the new one.
20. When is your birthday? Feb. 23rd
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? .Probably a morning
23. Pets? No
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I don't know, maybe the news that all my girls calle dme for mother's day, and I even got a grandmother's day card from dani and brennon that said they love me!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Well it's gunna sound funny, I wanted to be a model. I did a lot of modeling when I was younger. I modeled at the nicest dress shops in Pinetop. Stores did Easter stuff, and asked young girls to model, and I was always asked. I was going to go to modeling school in Yuma, and done my cosmotology school, but I got married. IT was back when I had a shape...A long time ago.
26. How are you today? How am I today? I feel great! I'm alive!
27. What is your favorite candy? Hershey's with Almonds
28. What is your favorite flower? Rose
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 21st, I want it to get over with and get done with this young adults activity, but I really love the 4th of July. The 4th of July and christmas are my two favorite dates.
30. What is your full name? Sharlene Adams Hatch
31. What are you listening to right now? My favorite daughter typing the answers as I tell her them.
32. What did you eat last Night? Dad cooked us steak and baked potatoes, salad, coconut cream pie and peas.
33. Do you wish on Shooting stars? (snicker) I used to, I don' tthink I do anymore, I haven't noticed one for a long time.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I guess I'd probably say either purple or red.
35. What's the most exciting thing you've done all year? Wow, I don't know, we're not very far into the year. I mean I love going ot the temple and working in the laundry, as far as going anywhere and doing anything, I haven't done that much yet.
36. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Eddie Miller and old friend from Pine
37. Favorite soft drink? Coke
38. Favorite restaurant? Mollie Butlers
39. Hair color? Grey underneath, but a cool blonde with light brown streaks...fresh and hip.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a baby um, whatta ya call those things, uhhh, they ahve keys on em, oh, an acordian, and I got it for Christmas one year and I loved it, I was soo sad when it got broken.
41. Summer or winter? Summer
42. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. What's your favorite holiday? Christmas
45. What do you wish you could do that you aren't good at? Playing Piano
46. The last time you cried? Yesterday
47. What is under your bed? (laughing) wood
48. What did you do last night? Watched a movie....I watched uh, how to lose a man in 10 days.
49. What are you afraid of? The dark
50. Salty or Sweet Snacks? Salty
51. How many keys on your key ring?
52. How many years at your current job? 48
53. Favorite day of the week? I like Fridays and Saturdays
54. How many towns/ suburbs have you lived in? 3
55. Do you make friends easily? Pretty easily
56. What's your favorite thing about your spouse? (snickering) that he puts up with me.
57. What's your favorite pasttime right now: Playing with my grandkids, what else.
Love you ma! You're the best!!!!